School clothing is available from EuroSchools – Once Upon a Playtime Centre (Bridgend town centre), or Uniforms2Go on Bridgend Industrial Estate. Please label clothing clearly with your child’s name.
- Grey/Navy trousers/pinafore.
- Grey / Navy jogging bottoms (for nursery/reception)
- Navy Sweatshirt / cardigan with logo
- Turquoise Polo Shirt with logo
- Navy & White Summer Dress
- Grey Shorts Turquoise Polo Shirt with logo
P.E. Kit (In a named bag)
- Turquoise T shirt
- Navy Shorts
Navy Leotards In line with current Health & Safety recommendations, children will not be permitted to undertake any physical activities whilst wearing any of the following:-
- Earrings, watch or ring.
- Baggy shorts, loose t-shirts – these can become entangled with the equipment.
Please note that only stud earrings, watches and a plain ring are permitted. No other jewellery is permitted in school in the interest of the safety of all children.
If your child has long hair, this should be tied back in school. During the day your child may be involved in science, P.E. or technology tasks where loose hair falling forward may be hazardous.
Your support in this matter would help your child understand the importance of safety in many varied situations